Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 September 2016

19/Sep/16 my flying legs are completed

19/Sep/16 my flying legs are completed



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see, Jason has my flying legs are ready.

The Big Guy was working on some footage of me jumping over his camera.  Now he just needs a few shots of me jumping up and then jumping down off something.  Very likely jumping in and out of the car.  The angle will be right.

The Big Guy was worried that the drone wouldn't be able to lift the legs and still fly correctly.  But Jason said, his drone can lift 450 grams.  That's about a pound of weight.  Color me impressed.

So out of everyone that was supposed to come by yesterday, there was only one that didn't.  Terry went golfing.  I guess it would be like fishing for the Big Guy.  If I were there, I would only chase after the golf balls.  Good thing I wasn't invited.

Tonya made a boiled ham and stuff.  I didn't get any of that.  I got my kibbles, again.  There was even left overs and I didn't get any of that either.  There was a salad, with stuff that I like, but did I get any of that?  Nope, just kibbles.  The Big Guy doesn't want me to get the poops from eating human food.  Not all of it is good for me.  

But I did get some frozen mango.  So it wasn't all bad.

I got to chew on my hock a lot.  I napped too.  Napping is important.  So I napped a lot too.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment