Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 September 2016

15/Sep/16 taking pictures of my hole

15/Sep/16 taking pictures of my hole


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Remember the Big Guy was talking about the hole I have dug in the back yard...

Like any artist, 
I didn't want anyone to look at my hole

The Big Guy stuck his tape into my hole

Here I am trying to bite his tape
while it's in my hole

My hole is pretty big

OK, you can look at my hole, 
but I am going to keep my paw in my hole

Gawd, so many pictures of my hole

My hole doesn't have any grass growing around it

Another picture to prove how big my hole is

You only love me for my hole

OK, so enough dirty puns.

Tonya went for a walk with me before she went to pick up the Big Guy.  She said that walking me is getting tough some times as I tend to pull a lot now.

Tonya gets pretty jealous when she drives me around, or walks me.  People call out to ME, and don't say "Hi" to her.  Did you see the other picture that Caroline Cox posted on Facebook?  I was in the back seat of the car waiting for the Big Guy to come out.  She was having a bad day until she patted me and took my picture.  Yes, it was my good side too.

We sat out on the front deck to do some people watching last night.  I got to see Meghan and her kids.  There was another lady, don't know her name, but it's Krystal Denny's sister, along with her child.  They didn't come too close as I am getting bigger each day, and I have LOTS of puppy energy.  

Today, people will be putting their garbage out early.  SMELL TIME!!!  Going to be fun going for my walk tonight.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment