Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 September 2016

5/Sep/16 Labour Day

5/Sep/16 Labour Day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I hear that there is literally NO STORES open today.  That's good.  But there will always be some stores open.  Like your corner store, garages, hospitals, fire and police departments.  I bet there will be planes flying today, and least we forget, our military.  They are all working today.

But for me, the Big Guy and Tonya, we will have the day off together.  I wonder what we will do?

The Big Guy's back seems to be a lot better today.  Fingers crossed!  That means we will be able to leave the house and go visit something or other.

I was good all day long. That was until Tonya started sweeping the floor with the Swiffer.  Do you know how much fun it is to chase after a swiffer broom?  It moves left, it moves right, it moves away from you, it will even attack you.  It seemed to be attached to Tonya's arm.  I barked at it.  I jumped on it.  I tried to bite it.  What a WONDERFUL game.  But the whole time, Tonya was yelling, stop stop stop stop stop.  There was no way I was going to stop.

Then the fun stopped.  I was put in the kennel.

I kept watching for the swiffer.  But there was a new item that was brought out.  It's called a mop.  It leaves the floor wet.  But everywhere the swiffer went, the mop went too.

I've been watching TV.  Shouldn't she get the Swiffer Wet Jet?

Tonya doesn't like it when the Big Guy cleans.  She says that he does a "Lick Job".  Hell even I could do that.  Then again, the Big Guy can be pretty weird when it comes to moving the snow around the house.

Talking of snow.  We don't have any snow just yet.  The wasp nests are low to the ground this year.  So that should mean an easy winter for us.  But I heard that they are forecasting for a nasty winter for the rest of Canada.  I wonder if it is all just LIES?  They really don't know what the weather is going to be like and they just guess...  hmmm...  that means that I could forecast the weather.

I think I will sleep on that, just like the picture is showing above.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment