Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 September 2016

11/Sep/16, 15 years since the towers fell

11/Sep/16, 15 years since the towers fell


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This picture is me doing my shark impression.  I keep my tail in the air like the shark's dorsal fin.


As you can see, my fur is coming in naturally curly.  Tonya is worried that it will not be long enough for the winter and I will be cold.  She said that she will have to get me a sweater for when I go outside.  The Big Guy was not to impressed.


Can you see the different colors on the pads of my feet?  Pretty cool eh!

If you click on the picture, you get to see a GIANT version of the picture.  Then you can really see how big my feet are.

My non-furry Memere was telling the Big Guy, she was looking at the half moon last night and said that it can't hold a bucket.  This means it's going to rain.  Not sure what that means, but I know if the moon has a halo, it will rain the next day.

So the Big Guy decided to have fun with my bucket.  He put it in my pool.  Then I had to try to get it out.  Tonya eventually saved the day for me.




Did you like my video?  Click on the "Thumbs Up" icon.  Better yet, subscribe, this will make the Big Guy uber happy.

Other news.

My bottom baby fangs have fallen out.  I should be getting my adult fangs growing in soon.  The Big Guy was trying to take some photos of my teeth, but I just will not stand still for the pictures.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment