Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 September 2016

9/Sep/16 I look right, left, right

9/Sep/16 I look right, left, right




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every time the Big Guy was trying to take me picture, something else would get my attention.  He finally just gave up trying to get me to look at the camera.

I can't say that there was too much going on yesterday.  It was hot and muggy out.  Very high humidity.  But that's cause of the hurricane off the coast of Nova Scotia.

The hurricane should be gone today and it will get cool again.

I watched the Big Guy dumping the garbage this morning.  He said that it's the first time he ever dumped the garbage just wearing slippers his underwear and a t-shirt.  Oh la la ladies...  North Sydney only has a population of about 7000 people.  Not like anyone is driving around right now.

Hoping that you will be able to enjoy this new video that the Big Guy did of me.  I was just so full of energy that I had to run around and burn it off.

My non-furry brother told us once that doggies sweat from their feet.  The Big Guy never heard of that, so he Googled it.  Look it up and you will see it's true.



Did you like the video?  Could you give it a "Thumbs Up" and subscribe?  The Big Guy has 74 subscribers and would really like to get over 100 subscribers.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment