Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 September 2016

3/Sep/16 look deeply into my eyes

3/Sep/16 look deeply into my eyes



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I think I may have hurt the Big Guy's back.  He knows how to walk me.  He has seen a lot of episodes of the Dog Whisperer.  But when he holds me tight, I bounce around like Tigger from Winnie the Poo.  So it is easier on all of us if they just let me sniff stuff.  But sometimes when I sniff stuff, it means that as they are walking, they get twisted around.  The Big Guy says that he will work though this as I still need to be walked.  I wonder if he will take those little blue pills?  Aleve.

You should see this fantastic hole that I have dug in the back yard.  

It's deep too.  

But they have a lot of rocks in their yard.  So digging isn't as fun as all that.  

I have dug three holes now.  One by the back step.  Then another by the side of the house and now this new one, all by itself behind where the car is parked.  I wonder if I should try to put stuff in the hole?

Yesterday, Tonya gathered up all the little poo bags that she has been saving and gave them ALL away to the garbage man.  I wonder what he is going to do with my poo?  

Tonya did such a great job collecting them all my poo and putting them into little poo bags.  Then putting them in this milk crate.  

She said that the Big Guy has to create a lid to put on the milk crate so that she can put a much larger bag in the milk crate and then put the small poo bags in the larger bag.  This will keep the poo bags dry.  

I didn't realize just how important my poo was.

We sat outside on the front deck after our walk.  That got boring as it started to rain.  So we moved to the back deck where the awning is.  That is a much better deck as I can get up to speed and run.  Then I slide to a stop on the deck boards.  Turn around and run the other way.  Back and forth and back and forth.  What fun.

Well I am going to go for a nap now.  Very likely the first nap of several today.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment