Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 September 2016

20/Sep/16 trying to sleep

20/Sep/16 trying to sleep



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see me, way in the background of this picture.  Leave me alone, I want to sleep.  It isn't picture time.

With the weather being bad, I don't go out side as much as I would like.  But when the snow flies, my winter coat should be in and I will not be overly effected by the cold.  Guess we are going to see what this winter 2016/2017 is all about.  The Farmers Almanac is predicting a hard winter for us.  At least in terms of snow.

If we still lived in the Prairies, their snow is dry.  Doesn't take much to snow blow their snow. Snow in the Maritimes is wet and heavy.  Takes a lot to snow blow.  The Big Guy still needs a pair of chaps for his upper legs.  Nothing worst than getting cold legs.  Well, I guess that isn't really true, but he doesn't have a fur coat like I do.

I tried to catch the fog yesterday.

Mist.

Ba Dum Tiss...

That's funny eh?  Well I thought it was funny.

Tonya was cutting up salad the other day.  I was able to get my mussel right up to the counter.  I was sniffing the air as she was cutting up stuff that I thought was for me.  But she didn't share.  She even put an apple in her salad.  I thought apples were for me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment