Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 September 2016

12/Sep/16 my big teeth are coming in

12/Sep/16 my big teeth are coming in


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My little bottom fangs have fallen out.

The Big Guy wanted a picture of my teeth.
OK, so this is my nose,
You can see my right eye over to the left.

This is my chest.

Close, but my tongue is in the way

What's that?
Look up you say...

OK, can you see the little white stumps of my big fangs coming in?
Remember, if you click on the picture, you get to see it MUCH larger.


Finally, Tonya came out on the deck and lifted my jowls so that you can see my teeth.  You can see my big adult teeth are in the back of my mouth.  I am chewing on EVERYTHING.  The Big Guy has considered Orajell.  But I am not crying like a human baby when they are teething.  But these teeth are driving me crazy.

Just before I started this morning's blog, the Big Guy had to take a flyer away from me.  I destroyed it.  So all the pieces are sitting on the table where I can't get them.

Wasn't it hot outside yesterday?  Well, it wasn't so much hot, as it was humid and made it feel hot.

Went to see Terry, Craig and Has.  Only Has was home.  The other two were out shopping.  He commented on how big I am getting.

We came home and went for a walk.  The Big Guy had to walk with his cane.  His back is sore.  It's a vicious cycle.  His back is sore because of his weight.  He can't walk too far because of his weight.  He needs to walk father so he can loose weight.  But can't because of his weight.

Oh well, one day at a time.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment