Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 1 October 2016

1/Oct/16 my elevated feeding station




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We decided to eat outside last night.  They had onion rings with chicken wings while I had kibble and water.  But as you can see by this feeding station, my head isn't down when I eat.  I could never lay down to eat at this station.  I would starve.  So I have to stand to eat.

You can see Tonya is loading up my treat ball.  She cross threaded it for a bit.  So I had to be patient while she figured it out.  Then I was able to roll it across the deck and get my treats as they fell out of the ball.  

Last night, the Big Guy got after me.  I wanted up on the love seat so that I could see outside.  Well he wasn't impressed with what I wanted.  I've seen videos that he watches and the other owners let their doggies on their furniture.  So why not me?

What do you call a dog magician?

A Labracadabrador.

Ba Dum Tiss!

I know, not one of my better jokes.  I'm not a Labrador Retriever.

Today my non-furry memere is coming for a visit.  She will be here around supper time.  I don't know how to tell time so well, so it's going to be a long wait, that's for sure.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment