Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2016

14/Sep/16 the dishwasher incident

14/Sep/16 the dishwasher incident


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Although you can't see it between my front paws, I have a dental stick.  It keeps my teeth clean.  At least that is what the package says.  I really don't care about that, I just know that they taste good.

My non-furry Memere said that she wants to come for a visit.  I am pretty happy about that.

Opps, I hit the "publish" button too soon.  So if you are reading my blog just now, it will look like it isn't finished.  Sorry, I have a wee bit more to write.

Computers can be so troublesome for my big paws.  The letters are so small.  Good thing there is auto correct.

So last night, I didn't do my impression of the Six Million Dollar Man jumping and landing.  I know some of you will not know what that program is.  Pfft...  youngsters... That meant that I wasn't jumping up on the bed.

I did however have some excitement in the kitchen.  Tonya was trying to put some stuff in the dishwasher.  I was amazed at the smells in there.  So I stuck my nose right in there.  Did you know there was plates and dishes that still had food on them?

I decided right then and there.  I am going to help.

Yup, that's me, Mister Helpful Doggie.

So with my nose already reaching in to the dirty dishes, I stuck out my powerful tongue and started licking the dishes.

Right about then is when it went bad.  

My collar got hooked on the dish rack that is in the dishwasher.  Did you know a dish rack in a dish washer is heavy?  Did you know that a dish rack, in the dishwasher, that is FULL of dishes is even heavier?

IT IS  A TRAP!

I put'er in 4 paw drive, threw it in reverse and stomped on the gas.


Tonya got upset and started yelling.  That gave me a BURST of PUPPY POWER! (Say that last bit with an echo, sounds pretty cool eh?)

The dish rack EJECTED from the dishwasher.  

The noise when it hit the floor!

Now I am scared.  I NEED to get away!  RIGHT NOW!  

But the dish rack is still attached to my collar.  I am doing this herky jerky backwards movement, but each time I jerk, the noise of the flatware landing on the ceramic tiles is deafening.  I am so effin scared.

Tonya's yelling.  The Big Guy appears out of no where.  Hands are extending towards me.

I am going to tell you this and I am not ashamed.

I almost passed out from fright.  

There I said it.  I am not as brave as many of you may have thought.

Finally the dish rack let go of my collar.  

I needed to get AWAY.  But a hand is in my collar.  It's the Big Guy.  He doesn't understand, I don't want to go TOWARDS the dishwasher.

Turns out, he only wanted to put me in the kennel so they could clean up the mess that was created and to get to the kennel means you have to go past the dishwasher.

Tonya eventually let me out.  I am not so motivated to be Mister Helpful Puppy again.

But I did have some play time on the deck.  Here is the video.



Did you like today's video?  If yes, please subscribe.  The Big Guy is struggling to get 100 subscribers.  At least give him a "Thumbs Up".  I know he will like that a lot.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment