Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 September 2016

13/Sep/16 got my seat belt harness on

13/Sep/16 got my seat belt harness on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I learned a new trick, all by myself and I decided to show the Big Guy and Tonya at 3:45 this morning.

First I "woofed".  That stands for "one". (This woke them up)

Second I "barked".  That stands for "two". (This got their attention)


Then there is a scramble of feet, I didn't even make it to "three".  I kicked 'er into 4 paw drive and stopped on the gas.

I ran from the bedroom window and cleared the foot board on the bed as I sailed through the air and landed in bed between the both of them.

TA DA!

I was so excited!  

It worked!

I decided to share my excitement by barking and nipping.

WELL!

That woke them right up!

The Big Guy is pulling on my collar one way and Tonya is pulling on my hind quarters in the other direction.  Both were trying to pull me off the bed.  Helloooo... like communication here, eh.  I'm not an accordion.

Then, after I was pulled down off the bed, they RUDELY shut the bedroom door on me.

Do you think they appreciated my new trick?  I'm gonna say, no.

You just wait...  I going to dig another hole in the back yard to celebrate this victory.  The Big Guy hasn't taken a photo of my efforts just yet.

Some doggies do a victory dance.  I dig holes.  My current hole I dug would cripple a cow if it were to step in it.  Good thing they don't have a cow.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment