Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 September 2016

23/Sep/16 I want my face rubbed

23/Sep/16 I want my face rubbed


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I really like to be patted and you HAVE to pay attention to me.  What is this keyboard thing you are playing with.  Facebook time?  No...  Max time.

I am just shy of the weight of my furry mother.  She weighed 90 pounds.  I am just over 70.  The Big Guy figures about 75 by now.  Then only way to tell now, is to take me to the Vet where they make me sit on the scale.

It was garbage day.  What am I saying, it IS garbage day today.  But last night, there is always people who put their garbage out the night before.  The Big Guy is pretty happy that I don't sniff the garbage as much as I used to.  Before, that was ALWAYS such a big thing for me.

Today, the Big Guy has to put out the green bin.  They put some meat garbage in to the green bin.  Now they got maggots crawling over the green bin.  The birds like them.  So it's a vicious cycle.  But the green bin also stinks.  So time to get it emptied.

Did you hear about the mother dog that gave birth to her puppies on the side of the road?

She was ticketed for littering.

Ba Dum Tiss!

Oh come on, it was funny.

I got to see Floyd last night.  He had to come here to get his hair cut.  He is going for job training.  Not sure how long that is going to last.  I think it's 8 weeks.  Perhaps less.  Got my paws crossed that he can get a job when it's all done.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment