Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 September 2016

17/Sep/16 having my new Ham Hock

17/Sep/16 having my new Ham Hock




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see in my photos...  how shiny my coat is?  It's almost like they polish my fur.  But I know it's because Tonya and the Big Guy feed me good food.  Last night, I had a frozen treat with Mangos in it.  That was new.  Tonya made sure I could have them.  She looked it up and then froze them in chicken broth.  Yummy.

Yesterday Tonya took me to the Vet.  I weigh 69.5 pounds.  The Big Guy said he is going to round that up to 70 pounds.  I very likely put on 0.5 pounds last night after having supper.

To think, 3 months ago, I weighed 25 pounds and Tonya was holding me in her arms like a baby.

I don't think that I am going to be a small dog when I am all grown up.

Yesterday at the Vet, there was a Pit Bull.  She was 11 months old and she weighed 50 pounds.  I am about 3 inches taller than her.  That's about 7.5 cm for some folks.  Tonya didn't want us to fight, so she took me out to the car.  They also gave her this nifty carry bag with poopie bags.  So you carry this with you when you go for a walk.  I poop, you use the poopie bag to clean up and then you store the poopie bag in this carry pack.  You get home and then empty the carry pack.  Tonya said it would be so much better than carrying the poopie bag.  Pretty sure the Big Guy will pick up my poop, but not so much walk around with this poopie bag carrier.  Just something else to lug around.

I heard the Bug Guy saying he will be out mowing the lawn today.  He doesn't mind that so much.  It's the extra clean up part that he doesn't like so much.

So for me, probably lots of laying around on the deck while he does yard work and gets a really sore knee.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment