Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 September 2016

2/Sep/16 laying really close to the top of the step

2/Sep/16 laying really close to the top of the step



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Can you see how close I am to the top of the steps?  In the second picture, Darlene Ashford came for a visit.  She is really nice.  She didn't see me at the bottom of the stairs as I was hiding in the hedge.  So when she came around the hedge, there I was.  She was surprised at how BIG I am.

As I am laying at the top of the stairs, I am all stretched out and Darlene is giving me a belly rub.  Well my head is off the top stairs and my heavy body started to follow.  Darlene let out a screech as I was going to fall down the stairs, upside down and head first.

But quick as a cat, I flipped over and the Big Guy just couldn't snap the photo fast enough.

The Big Guy is pretty sure that I walk a lot better on my collar vice the harness that they got me.  With the harness, I can pull a lot more.  Which is good.  The Big Guy is trying to figure out how to get a cart made so that I can pull it.  I wonder if they have them for sale on Kijiji?

The Big Guy decided he would have a roast beef and cheese peninni sandwich.  Well it started off fine, but in the end, the SMOKE!  Don't worry, if you read his Food Blog, he will be posting it soon enough.

We're supposed to get some rain last night, but as I am looking outside, it's looks pretty dry out.  My non-furry Memere was telling the Big Guy, they had lots of thunder and lightening.  Nothing here in Cape Breton.

It is garbage day today.  So while we were out for our walk last night, I was trying to sniff the garbage, but the Big Guy would distract me.  I was trying to help them put out their own garbage, but they found that I was only getting in the way.  I just wanted to sniff what was IN the garbage bags.  So that means that I have to tear at the bag with my teeth.  Well that didn't go over so well.

Well, I gotta go have a nap.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment