Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 September 2016

8/Sep/16 I am Max, Destroyer of Hostas

8/Sep/16 I am Max, Destroyer of Hostas

Don't know how long it took for the hostas to grow, but I can destroy it in no time flat

My leash would get caught in the stems and I would go into 4 x 4 paw drive and I would rip the flowers up

Tonya trying to temp me with her shoe

I am determined to get the crock

I am not done destroying the hostas


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see, I don't really care for flowers.  I consider them something that should be laid on.  Good thing there is a hostas on either side of the front deck.

It was so warm out last night.  Good thing there is like 3 fans blowing the air around me at night.  Why can't they get an air conditioner for my room?

Then again, if they did, Tonya would like it freezing cold in the room and the Big Guy would have to sleep with a comforter on him during the summer months.

The Big Guy was pretty happy that they got the cross walk painted on the new road.  He wasn't sure if that was going to get done or not.  It seems to confuse a lot of people as they recognize it as a stop sign, even though there isn't one there.  

We will see if they put in new turf where they put in the new curb.  Right now, it's gravel.  Oh well, one thing at a time.

I went into my swimming pool by myself yesterday.  Although it isn't very deep for me now.  It was when I was younger.  But I am getting to be so much taller now.



Did you like the video?  Please give it a "Thumbs Up' and subscribe if you could.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment