Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 September 2016

24/Sep/16 got my Doggles today

24/Sep/16 got my Doggles today





Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see, Doggles will fit humans.  The Big Guy was wondering about them come this winter when he is out snow blowing the yard.

Tonya was so excited for me to get my Dog Goggles, but I really didn't want to keep them on my head.  The Big Guy is hoping that i can get it together and keep them on my face.  He doesn't like it when I want my face hanging out side the car when we are driving.  But with the doggles on, he figures it will not be quite so bad.

It was a bit of a boring day yesterday.  Although I did have some fun with the sandwich bag box.

Tonya left the box where I could get it.  I destroyed the box and there was about 20 sandwich bags that I completely ignored.  But still, when I was destroying the box, the sandwich bags where going EVERY WHERE!  Thank you Mr Fan.  It blew the sandwich bags around.  So I thought it was another game.  Chase and catch the sandwich bags.

Tonya said that i will likely have some plastic in my poop.

Tonya has invited friends over for supper. They are going to have Cast Iron Skillet Pizza.  I will get to have kibble.

OK, without further ado, here is the video.



Did you like the video?  Could you click on the YouTube icon and give it a "Thumbs Up"?  The Big Guy would be super happy if you did.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment