Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 September 2016

4/Sep/16 I'm going to have long luxurious black curly hair

4/Sep/16 I'm going to have long luxurious black curly hair






Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

What do you think of my new fur?  It's so soft and silky.  My puppy fur is dropping all over the house.  You should see the stairs.  Oh wait, there is a video.  Look at the stairs, you will see my puppy fur is all over the stairs, even after they vacuum, there is still puppy fur on the stairs.

I got to meet two new people last night.  Theresa and Robert.  They are the Big Guy's cousins from outside Halifax.

They like to look for beach glass.  They don't make anything out of it.  They just collect it.  They put it in jars and put a label on it as to where they found it.  Today, they are going to be looking for beach glass around Cape Breton.

Has (Henry) spent the night with us.  He is Tonya's older brother.  I jumped on him a few times.  The Big Guy yelled at me for that.  But I was excited to see someone new.

Since the Big Guy hurt his back, I didn't go for a walk with him yesterday.  So it was a lounge around the house day.  He said that his back doesn't hurt as much today.  He took a muscle relaxant and he even slept in.  Normally he has my blog posted by now.

The Big Guy did this pepper steak thing yesterday.  But not from scratch.  It was from a box.  He felt that anyone can cook when it comes out of a box.  So he didn't post it.

I wonder what he is going to cook today?  Likely something that he will not share with me.



Did you like the video?  The Big Guy is asking that you give it a "Thumbs Up" and if you could subscribe, he would like that a lot!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment