Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 September 2016

29/Sep/16 it's early morning and a plastic pig snorts


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy is always up early.  I can hear him wandering around in the dark, upstairs.  He gets a glass of water and takes his morning pills.  He farts as he has his morning pee.  I can hear the lid close as they don't want me drinking from the toilet.  He is about to come downstairs.  I better freak him out and gently chew on my plastic pig.

"Snort" goes the plastic pig.

He stops on the stairs.  Not sure of what he heard.

He starts his decent again.  I better chew again, gently...

"Snort" goes the plastic pig.

He stopped again.  I can hear him breathing.

I can't help myself.  I CHEW DOWN HARD!  "SQUEAL, SQUEAL, SQUEAL" goes the plastic pig!

The Big Guy is a bit embarrassed that he was thinking of the Amitiville Horror movie, where there was a pig that squealed in the window.

A big part of my day is when the Big Guy and Tonya comes home.  I get so excited.  Yesterday I was trying to get to Tonya, but each time I tried to get to her, the Big Guy would block me.  He was laughing and laughing.  Well I got him back this morning.

I don't know if the Big Guy got the last laugh or not.  He put me outside.  Right now, it's only +8.  I don't mind though.  My fur coat keeps me so nice and warm.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment