Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 September 2016

22/Sep/16 it is Fall today

22/Sep/16 it is Fall today



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got to meet a new doggie today.  He had a haltie on.  Darlene said that this made her dog so much easier to walk.  We didn't fight.  We only sniffed each other.

Then he did something weird.  He lifted his back leg to have a pee.  So far, I only squat to pee.

Floyd, Mylynne and Colby came over for a visit.  Colby ran though the house and I jumped up on him.  I almost knocked him down.  I can run a lot faster than he can.

Floyd got after Tonya for not giving me water.  So he went inside and filled up a water dish.  I took two licks and then played with the bowl.  So much for that drink of water.

I do that a lot though.  You would think that I would learn.  They bring me a water dish and I turn it over so that I can play with the bowl.  The Big Guy wants to get me a different bowl.  One that doesn't over turn easily.



Tonya ordered me two pair of Doggles yesterday.  This will protect my eyes when I am looking out the window.  Even though they put me in my harness, I can still stick my head out the window.  Tonya doesn't want me getting my eyes hurt.  She is really nice thinking about me like that.

When I was out for my walks yesterday, I got to meet a couple guys over by the insurance place.  One of them never seen a Bernese Mountain Dog before.  He was surprised at how big I was and that I wasn't even 6 months old yet.

They were all impressed at how shiney my coat is.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment