Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 September 2016

10/Sep/16 it's a dog's life

10/Sep/16 it's a dog's life


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When I was a smaller puppy, I used to fit nicely in the back mud room.  Now I have to rest my head against the door jam to fit.

We didn't do much yesterday.  Tonya cleaned this and she cleaned that.  She is always cleaning.  My non-furry Uncle Terry come by.  Then he had to leave.  He had to go to the Firehall to entertain his friends.

The temperature is down.  But it was still muggy out yesterday.  So much so that Tonya wasn't able to hang the clothes outside.  That is fine with the Big Guy as he likes his clothes dried in the dryer.  That way, they are soft.  Not like the cardboard clothes get off the clothes line.  Tonya says they smell better when hung on the line.  The Big Guy said he will buy dryer sheets that has the outdoor smell in it.

Tonya can figure out why I don't dance so well.  The Big Guy told her, it's because I have two left feet.  Ba Dum Tish...

Well I better post this soon.  I know that people go to work and have to read my blog before work.  I don't want to disappoint them.  Not like last weekend when the Big Guy was sleeping in and wasn't turning on the computer for me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment