Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 September 2016

Sun 18/Sep/16 those summer nights are gone soon

Sun 18/Sep/16 those summer nights are gone soon


Here I am eating my frozen mango

Yum yum ymm

Just chillin

Tired from playing

Looks how tall I am now

I can come to you for pats



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see by the last picture, there was a nice sunset last night.

The Big Guy and Tonya had me in the back yard last night, playing and having fun.  He needs some "pre-flight" videos for Jason.

After getting the videos at the back of the house, the Big Guy took a video of me playing with what is left of the hostas.  Since I had pretty much flatten them already, he mowed what was left.  I got to play in the dirt and chew on some leaves that he didn't get.



Did you see how tall I am getting?  Tonya is sitting down and I can reach right up.

I am still chewing on the bone that they bought me.  There is lots of chewing on that bone, I can tell you.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy watched the hockey game.  Of course Canada won.  They don't watch a lot of sports, but they really seemed to enjoy watching these   There is going to be more hockey games, right up to the 1st of October.

We are going to have guests over today.  Terry, Has, Craig and Elaine.  They are going to have a ham dinner while I have my kibble.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment