Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 September 2016

21/Sep/16 tomorrow, first day of fall



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So we are getting about 12 hours of day light and 12 hours of sunlight.  But as you can see by the background of the picture, it's dark out.  The line that is on the steps...  that is condensation coming off the metal roof and falling on the stairs.

My legs are getting longer.  I can reach up to the counter now.  Tonya doesn't appreciate my efforts when I am trying to see what she is doing at the counter.  I only want to know, is what she is making for me?

Also, what's with this coffee they drink.  I hit one of their cups with my nose.  It's HOT!

Do you know what's more amazing than a talking dog?

A spelling bee.

Ba Dum Tiss!  

Funny eh!  Did you know that the internet if full of this stuff?

The Big Guy has to move the center barrier in my kennel so that I have more room.  I am hoping he does that before he goes to work today.

Tonya ordered me some Doggles last night.  Those are doggie goggles.  That way, if I look outside the car when it's moving, my eyes will be protected.  Also, I wonder if they work good in a blizzard?

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment