Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 September 2016

1/Sep/16 throw back Thursday

1/Sep/16 throw back Thursday


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's throw back Thursday.  I was some small back then.  LOOK at how SMALL my paws were back then!  WOW!  I was only 25 pounds when this photo was taken.  That's an approximate amount as Tonya had to step on the scale, get weighed, then hold me and step on the scale again.

You should see how my new fur is all curly and soft on my back.  The Big Guy and Tonya gave me a bath on Tuesday after my non-furry Uncle Marcel and non-furry Aunt Kim had left.  To wash my chest and belly, the Big Guy had to hold my front paws way up in the air.  That allowed Tonya to rinse the soap out of my fur.

Then I shook.

There was water all over the bathroom when I was done.

They thought that a nice bath would help me forget HOW MUCH I MISS THEM!

I got to see Julie MacIntosh and Michael MacArthur yesterday when Tonya took me to work to pick up the Big Guy.  Julie was saying how soft my fur was.

I am determined that I am going to get in bed with Tonya and the Big Guy.  I don't try to get up on his side as he doesn't fool around when he gets me to behave.  Tonya though, she is a wee bit of a push over.  Everyone tries to give her good suggestions, but no one knows just how stubborn I can be.  Then I can do this thing where I act stupid and pretend I don't know what they want me to do.

The weekend is almost here again.  That means that the Big Guy is going to be doing another cooking video.  I wonder what he is going to drop on the floor this time?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment