Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 September 2016

26/Sep/16 can't a dog get any sleep?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy just HAS to get a photo of me each and every day.  He woke me up.  Well his moving around woke me up, taking the photo only BLINDED me.

Floyd, Mylynne and Colby came by.  They had their ribs while I had kibble.  Floyd said that it was the BEST ribs he has ever had.  If only he knew how much onion powder was on them and in the sauce too.  Floyd wanted the Big Guy to make his Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, but he made Crown Royal BBQ sauce instead.  Floyd said it was even better!

So guess what the Big Guy is having for lunch today.  So if people are smelling his lunch, you know what he is having.

I love dog whistles.

But you've probably never heard them.

Ba Dum Tiss!

You humans...  no sense of ha ha

My non-furry Uncle Terry come by yesterday.  He took the cover off the dryer vent.  They needed a cover so that the birds don't go in the dryer vent.  So Tonya is needing to get a new dryer vent that prevents the starlings (birds that nest on the side of hills) from getting in the dryer vent.  

The Big Guy weighs too much to go up the ladder.  He is afraid that it would bend and he would fall down.  Ladders can only support so much weight.

So it's getting cold out during the night.  I know this is going to upset a lot of people, but I really can't wait to see snow for the first time.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment