Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 September 2016

6/Sep/16 first day of school

6/Sep/16 first day of school


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

What does a tired dog look like?  Click on my picture to see what a tired dog looks like.

The Big Guy didn't sleep in today.  So my blog is early for those people that were expecting it early.

We went for a drive yesterday.  They have this seat belt harness for me.  I can't say that I approve at all.  Before I was able to look out the window and stand on the console that was between the two front seats.  Now I get belted into the back of the car.  I can't touch either of them.  Sure I can see out the window, but it isn't the same.

But the Big Guy and Tonya are faithful about belting me into the seat.  So I may as well get used to it.  In the event of a crash, my weight would be catastrophic.  At least belted in, I would only go so far.

Now if only Tonya could get her brother to belt in when he gets into the car.

I got to play with Lorne yesterday.  He lives next door.  He came over for a visit.  I tried to jump a few times, but he was firm that he didn't want me jumping on him.

I wonder where the Big Guy is going to put this thing up.  It's called a Christmas Tree.  I heard about it.  I wonder if it is just a big stick that I can play with?  Guess I will have to wait a few months to find out.

The Big Guy said that his back is OK again.  He has a bit of a cold, so I wonder if the back pain was the cold hitting him.  Like a symptom or something or other.

So the parents will be dropping off their kids again.  Sometimes they park right across the Big Guy's driveway.  Then he can't get out of the driveway.  Why would they do that?  First off, why can't their kids walk to school?  Doggies need walks.  Don't kids need walks too?  Walking from the Big Guy's driveway to school, that isn't much of a walk.  Even I know that.

Well I better stop typing on this subject, as I know this parking bit really upsets the Big Guy.  He says that they can park 10 feet forward and they will not block the driveway, but no.  Geesh, I am doing it again.  Better stop before he blows a blood vessel in his head.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment