Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 September 2016

7/Sep/16 it wasn't the first day of school

7/Sep/16 it wasn't the first day of school




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well a little bit of a screw up there yesterday.  The Big Guy thought it was the first day of school for the children.  Nope, it was the first day of school for the staff.  It's the first day of school tomorrow.

But our street is all paved and finished.  Now they got to do some work on where they ripped up the curb.  The Big Guy is ever hopeful that they will not just leave it as is.

So look at this picture...  doesn't the cloud look like Cape Breton?


There is this picture on Facebook, where the cloud looks like Cape Breton, but I am pretty sure that one was photo-shopped.  This one was real as it gets.

In the photos above, I am having my apple and Tonya even fed me some of her peach.  That was new for me.

There was a couple guys stunting with their little car yesterday.  The Big Guy was sitting on his front deck as Tonya took me for a walk.  They slammed on the brakes and put their car in reverse.  Then put their car into 2nd or 3rd gear to do a burn out.  I've heard the saying: Boys will be Boys.

The Big Guy is concerned that if I would get off my leash and they would be stunting, what if I get run down by accident?  I am sure that the guy would be very sorry for running me over.  But worst yet, what if some young kid wasn't paying attention and ran across the street to pat me and they got run over.  That would be the WORST!  Even WORSTEST: what it it was your kid that got run over?

The Big Guy wishes that the stunters would go do their stunts some place safe.  Like on Saturdays out at the airport where they have drag races.

I live in a school zone and it should be safe for kids, doggies and people that are just out walking.


If you feel the same, leave a comment below.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment