Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 28 September 2016

28/Sep/16 Dancing in the dark



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Not a very good picture of me today.  Here I am in the back yard, in the dark.

The Big Guy was looking on the internet and he found another doggie like me.  The owner was asking if all Bernese Mountain Dogs jump a lot.  I know this guy was.  He wasn't jumping on the door or anyone else, just jumping up and down as his owner was near the door.

Tonya says that I am hard to walk cause I am cooped up all day long, I have so much energy to burn off.  So I want to run and run and run.  But have you seen the Big Guy, all his running days are behind him.  His knee gets sore during our walks.

The Big Guy had reached out to this group that he belongs to, to see if anyone has a cart for sale.  He wonders if me pulling a cart would calm me down on my walks.  So far, I sniff this, run to the end of my leash, sniff there, run to the end of my leash, sniff over that new smell over there.

The Big Guy doesn't have his normal cup of coffee today.  He knows they ran out of the stuff that he makes each morning.  But he does have a Kerurig machine to make a single cup of coffee.  But it's flavoured coffee and he isn't too keen on that.

Watch Tonya come downstairs, move something and it's RIGHT there.  Tonya says that the Big Guy has an eye that doesn't work and it's located on his nose.  At least I think that's what she said, cause she said that he looks with his nose.

Someone was talking about Pavlov's Dog.

I told them, it rings a bell.

Ba Dum Tiss!

No, nothing?  Oh well, not every pun can be good.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment