Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 September 2016

16/Sep/16 Blog Post # 100

16/Sep/16 Blog Post # 100


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's been 100 times that I have sat here to describe what I did the day before.  I am hoping that I will be able to continue this for a few more thousand times.  So far, haven't missed one day.

Last night, the Big Guy went to Sydney, without me. He went to Fabricville.  He needed 3 pieces of Fun Fur.  One black, one white and one tan.  Fun Fur is about 5 feet wide.  The least amount he could buy is 8 inches.  He was happy it didn't cost that much.  But to be honest, he is going to need 4 strips about 2 inches wide by about 4 inches long and then 2 pieces about 2 x 2 inches.

This will be the fur to make my "legs".

Jason has a new Drone and wants to create legs that will be in the view of the camera.  Then when he is flying around, my legs will be in the camera shot.

The Big Guy tried to get some camera shots of the camera up to my chest.  Here is the results...





So he figured, just get shots facing towards me




With these shots, they are hoping to create the legs and then make sure that they are not too heavy for the drone.

Now the next step is for the Big Guy to get some action shots of me.  Jumping up, jumping down, running, ears flapping in the wind.  He really wants to attach his camera to his windshield, facing up.  Then stick me up through the sunroof and drive around a bit.  This will simulate me looking around with the wind in my face.

I know that this Blog isn't as funny as my last ones were.  Sorry, but I can't be a comedian EVERY day.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment