Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2016

31/Aug/16 what is this "down stairs" you are speaking of

31/Aug/16 what is this "down stairs" you are speaking of


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My non-furry Uncle Marcel and my non-furry Aunt Kim have left my forever home.  Don't they know that they could move in and this would be their forever home too?  There is a lot of forever homes around North Sydney.  I've checked the MLS listings for around here.

After they left, I went to visit with Terry, Craig and Has.  We didn't stay long.  We went to the Vet.  I am weighed 61 pounds.  The Big Guy pretty much figured I was over 60, but didn't realize how much.

For you lady doggies out there.  Can you see the Tide bucket in the picture?  I'm available, if you know what I mean...(For those of you that don't know, there was this set of military apartments in Dartmouth, called Shannon Park.  More like Shagging Park.  If the Tide box was in the window, it meant that the coast was clear, "he" isn't home.)

The Big Guy has been pretty slow on his food blog.  They have a ton of left overs.  But I get kibble.  Yup, yummy yummy kibble.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya were on the deck, having some left overs.  I wanted to see what Tonya has on her plate.  Well, I am big enough to reach up and flip her plate with my paw.  There was these things called "Chips" that fell from her paper plate and fell onto the deck.  Way too many for her to get them all before I had some.  It was yumm yumm yumm as I was doing my impression of a vacuum on the deck, trying to get as many chips as I could.

There was also loud trucks outside the house all day yesterday.  They were putting down a fresh layer of pavement on the street.  I think they only have one more layer to go before they are all done.  Then it will be quiet on the street once again.

We went for our walk, but the Big Guy, well, his back was hurting and he had to stop and rest his back.  So we sat on Jim's retaining wall next to his driveway.  Jim is the neighbor that lives in our back yard.  His wife, Clarissa is always saying hello to me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment