Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 31 July 2021

31/Jul/21 I will stare at you while you consume your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This technique normally works against Tonya.

I don't bother adopting this posture with the Big Guy.

I could be starving.

He points towards my kibble.  Go eat if your hungry.

Or he does something worst.

He just shows me an empty plate.

He holds up his empty hands like he is a blackjack dealer.

Nothing there.

Not even a crumb.

Last night, Tonya made home made pizza.

He he, I started staring at her.

Of course she gave in.

So, it's pizza, I figured I'd give it a go on the Big Guy.

Drooled.

Stared.

Got in real close so my drool fell on his knee.

I got to sniff an empty plate and see empty hands.

I went an laid down in disgust.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment