Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 30 July 2021

30/Jul/21 belly scratches are the best


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We are supposed to get more rain today.

This Summer, has been, what people would call...  Crap.

It hasn't been hot in Cape Breton for more than a few days at a time.

Now, the Winter wasn't so cold either.

I guess it does balance it self out.

Now, the people "out West".  That would be anyone West of New Brunswick.  Actually no, I think I'm going to include New Brunswick.  They have been getting a hot Summer.

Just Cape Breton seems to be having a shitty Summer.

Both times that the Big Guy took days off, the weather was raining and it was too cold out, to sit out.  Not good weather for BBQ at all.

I haven't had my quota of Hot Dogs this Summer.

That's a BAD thing.

This is more than a First World Problem.

Yup, not enough Hot Dogs.

My issues, they are real.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying his piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment