Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 July 2021

2/Jul/21 yes, scratch right there, behind the ear


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday we had BBQ to celebrate Canada Day.

Tonya make sure to decorate the front and back deck for Canada Day.

Now, there is also a very embarrassing thing going on in Canada.  They have found over 700 unmarked graves for indigenous people's children that went to Catholic School.

Of course everyone is upset with the government.

Why aren't they upset with the Catholic Church?  

I mean, some people really are. 

They have defaced and have burnt a couple churches.

Not a very good example of Canada's past.  Really kind of embarrassing, to be sure.

I'm sure you are questioning.

Did I get any Hot Dogs yesterday?

I got 1 smokie.  But the Hot Dogs were these spicy Chicken Hot Dogs.  Tonya said they were too spicy for me to have.

But, Terry did feed me "under" the table.  Tonya told Terry, to put the bits of the hamburger that he couldn't eat in my food bowl.  Terry held his remainder of his burger under the table.  He said that he wasn't feeding me "AT" the table.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment