Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 July 2021

15/Jul/21 does my fur make me look poofie


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Wow, that picture really isn't flattering at all.

I look like a giant lump of fur.

Every day this week, Tonya has been getting the Big Guy to sit out in the sun.  Some days, it's been cold.  Well, cold enough for them to wear a jacket.  So, not exactly Summer weather at all.

Yet in other parts of Canada, they are under a heat warning.

But then again, Canada is quite large.  So there is bound to be places that are going to be cold and other places that are going to be warm.  That is just how it works I suppose.

Yesterday, Tonya made some home make pizza.

She had some before the Big Guy was done his work.

When the Big Guy was having his pizza, I tried to sit nex to him.

What a waste.

Once he was done, he held up his hands for me to inspect.  Like one of those Las Vegas card dealers to show that they had nothing up their sleeves.

Trust.

He is just showing me he isn't hiding any food from me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment