Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 July 2021

27/Jul/21 I didn't get any human food today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My friends that lives down the road from us, Leo and Bonnie, they have a cat.

Their have named their cat, Lucky.

Lucky is about to go over the rainbow bridge today.

I can smell Lucky off of Leo and Bonnie when they come for a visit.

I have only gone to Leo and Bonnie's house, once and I was able to smell Lucky.  Then he hissed at me.  So I went and found his food and ate it all up.  Not much food there to eat.  Cats are small considering my size.

Last night, Tonya wanted some comfort food.  She made balogna and knuckles.  At least that is what she calls it.  

It consists of cut up balogna.  There noodles that she gets.  They are somewhat bigger than macaroni noodles.  There is diced stewed tomoatoes.  This time, for a difference, she added cheese.

The Big Guy said that she was allowed to make that again.

That is their code for, hey, this is really good, and I really enjoyed this.

If it would have been something he didn't enjoy, he would have said, you don't have to make this again for me.

Which means, it was terrible and I hope to never have that again in my life.

No one's feelings gets hurt.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment