Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 29 July 2021

29/Jul/21 we are going to need a bigger boat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy loves gummy bears.

He also likes "sharks".  Which is a type of gummy bear.

I like gummy bears too.

By extension, that means I like sharks too.

With everything they can do, to make medicine more palatable.  Why can't they make medicine taste like gummy bears?

First off, you wouldn't need to hide the medication in cheese.

We would really want to eat it.

Problems solved.

I'm sure cats wouldn't like gummy bears.

Hmmm...  not sure what to do about that...

Oh well, they are cats.  Not my problem.

Crush up the pill, put it in their soft canned food.

Don't want to eat it cause you can smell the pill?

Guess your gonna starve.

More cat food for me I guess.  Medication or not.

Ask Bonnie and Leo what happened to the cat food they had put out when I went to visit.  Cat food gone.  Bowl licked clean.

I'm a problem solver.

Your Blast From the Past






Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment