Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 10 July 2021

10/Jul/21 scanning for treats that I may not have eaten


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy was in the kitchen making some coffee.

He wasn't looking down.

CRUSH

He stepped on a cookie treat that Tonya had left out for me.

So now there is pretty much cookie dust under his slipper.

I'm pretty sure, he would have been a lot more upset had he stepped on it in his bare feet.

As it is, because of the cookie and treat crumbs that I will leave behind, the Big Guy wears his slippers all the time.

Tonya has been walking around and then she will yell out.  Why?  Cause of cookie crumbs that I have left, somewhere in the house.

Tonya does keep a clean house.  So don't get me wrong.  If it were up to the Big Guy, I wouldn't get so many treats at all.

He says it might motivate me to police all the crumbs that I leave behind.

Tonya's sister didn't realize that the cookies that were in the glass cookie jar, were mine.

She took the lid off the jar and helped herself.  The Big Guy was watching her and smiling.  Tonya told Elaine, your about to eat a dog treat.

I was watching her too.  I wanted the cookie she just took out of the jar.

Elaine was upset that we put dog treats in a cookie jar.

I was upset that she put the cookie back in the jar.

The Big Guy was upset that Elaine didn't eat the dog treat.

Tonya was upset that Elaine took it upon herself to a cookie, as she is a diabetic.

No one was happy that day.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment