Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 July 2021

1/Jul/21 Happy Canada Day


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy's gout is flaring up again.  He isn't sure what he ate this time for it to make his foot all sore like it is.

He got these special pills that takes the gout pain away, but it makes him sleepy.  So we will see how much he celebrates today.

I heard that we will have a few people over today.

Not a lot, but a few.

I should get a lot of pats and rubs.

I hope that I can get a few people to share their food with me.

I will have to get my stare on along with my drools.

So far, the weather has been weird.

Right now, it's quiet.  But a few minutes ago, without warning, the sky just opened up and it was a deluge of rain.

Just as quick and the rain was falling, the rain stopped.

Not sure if the Big Guy will be using the hot dog maker or not today.

I've seen him use the Air Fryer for the hot dogs.  Hot Dogs in the Air Fryer are pretty good.  He will likely just grill them on the flat grill they got.

But I hope to get a few hot dogs none the less.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment