Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 12 July 2021

12/Jul/21 little human, leave me alone please


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There is this little human that comes for a visit.  Her name is Aurora.

She is protected by the larger humans.  They tell me to be nice.

But she screams, which hurts my ears.

She also has hands and feet that dart quickly.

So, I'm supposed to be nice.

Yesterday, she walked on my tail.

But, she also drops stuff.

What stuff?

Food.

Human food.

So, I will put up with her antics and her quick darting hands and feet.

Just as long as I get food from her.

I suppose, I can "play nice".  

I wonder, as Baby Floyd gets older, will he drop food too?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment