Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 July 2021

25/Jul/21 can we be friends


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The guy in the picture that I'm with, his name is Craig.

This is Tonya's younger brother.

Now, he is scared of me.

It's only because I'm so big.

He will pat me and what not, but he is not too comfortable with me looking at him.

Craig also gives me a lot of treats.

When I say a lot, I mean A LOT!

He gives them to me to show that he wants to be my friend.

Now, does he hold them out for me to take from his hand?

Oh, no, that isn't how he does it.

He takes one from my treat jar and throws it on the kitchen floor, some where farter away from him.  His strategy, is that when I'm paying attention to the treat on the floor, he makes his escape to another room.

Well, today, I was having none of that.

I got up and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

We are friends now.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment