Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 July 2021

5/Jul/21 boiled dinner veggies are the best


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can't have ham.

That stuff goes right through me.

But I can have veggies that have been boiled in the same water that the ham was boiled in.

Those are OK.

It adds a different layer of yummy to the veggies.

Tonya also cut off all the fat from the ham and threw it out to the seagulls.

Of course they devoured it.

Then flew off to go poop on someone else car.

Or at least that is what the Big Guy hopes.

My pool is sitting in the back yard.  Tonya took it off the deck for the Canada Day BBQ that she had.  We normally store it behind the BBQ, but since the Big Guy was using the BBQ, we can't store it there.

But, what I'm trying to get to.  It's been in the back yard.

We have had so much rain, in the last 3 days, it has filled the pool to over flowing.

I would imagine, it's probably the same with other pool owners.  Their pool is filled to over flowing.

Now, watch us get a drought.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment