Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 July 2021

13/Jul/21 who was that little girl I met last night


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya took me for a walk yesterday.

We ended up meeting a little girl called "Lilly Bug".

She wanted to run up to me.

Tonya told her, no.  To let me come to her.  Which of course I did.  I'm curious about everyone.

She patted me and gave me a hug.

She said that I was really big.

I guess I am, when you see other dogs that are out there.

As Tonya was walking me home, someone else stopped their car.

But, due to Covid, they never got out of their car.

They said that they have never seen such a big dog.

They stopped cause they thought that perhaps Tonya was walking a bear.  You know, from the circus that might have been in town or something.

I'm pretty sure it's an optical illusion.

Tonya isn't very tall to start with, so I look REALLY big next to her.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment