Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 July 2021

16/Jul/21 gotta play with the balls


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I heard that I'm going to be getting visitors coming to the house next week.

Today, the humidity seems to be unreal.  I'm going to have to find a fan and just lay under it.

I hope this weekend, the Big Guy can take the time to fix the hole that is in the deck.  The wood has rotten though and now there is a hole.  He fixed that in the past.  It shouldn't take him long to fix it.

At least that is the theory.

In practice, it may end up taking him a lot longer than he intended.

The Big Guy was telling me that he feels like he has something under his finger nail.  But when he looks, there is nothing there.

It's like when I get an itch.

There is honestly nothing there, but I've got to scratch it.

I don't know if any of you watch Big Brother.

The Big Guy does.

But he really doesn't have anyone else to talk about it.

It's not like Star Trek.

Lots of people like Star Trek.

Big Brother...  not so much.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment