Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 July 2021

22/Jul/21 scratch a little more to the left


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We got our visitors.  It's my Memere and Kim.  They are going to be staying for a few days.  Then they will be going home again.

I haven't seen either one of them for years now.

But that is due to Covid.

Soon enough, we will be in the "open" phase.  Right now, we are in Phase 4.  This means that we can have travelers come and go.  All the stores and restaurants are open once again.

It's been weird times, that is for sure.

Everyone is sleeping.

I will try not to get too excited when they start coming downstairs.

I'm pretty sure the Big Guy will be downstairs first.

My Memere loves me, but she says that I am really big.  Because I'm a dog, I scare her.

She knows that I will not hurt her.  But she is still scared.  She got bitten as a child.  So there is always that doubt in the back of her mind.

I think the Big Guy is going to be on "Breakfast Duty" today.

But he will make enough, that it can go in the fridge and they can pick at the stuff to make what ever breakfast they want.

I will have to see how much I can bum off them.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment