Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 July 2021

21/Jul 21 the rain broke the heat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

After the Big Guy is done work, Tonya wants to go sit outside.

Yesterday, they did just that.

But then it started to rain.

Not a downpour or anything like that.

Prior to the rain, it was muggy and the humidity was rather high.

After the rain, the Big Guy had to wear a jacket to be able to sit outside.

I do believe that I'm going to have a visitor today and for the next few days.

I need to wait and see who the visitor is.

The Big Guy is going to have to go around the back deck and cut down the plants and shrubs that are growing up around the deck.

I have a tendency of reaching through the rails and eating what ever is growing there.

Tonya has these plants called a "Bleeding Heart".  They are rather yummy, but I guess they can harm me.

I guess these "Bleeding Heart" plant are poison to humans too.

But they don't seem to want to chew on them.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment