Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 July 2021

19/Jul/21 mind the jewels while your scratching my under parts


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the grandchildren were supposed to drop by.

That meant that the Big Guy would have used the Hot Dog maker.

In the end, they cancelled.

No Hot Dogs for me.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy had the left over burnt ends roast.  

I know, you are asking if I got any of it.

Nope.

They also had cucumber and tomatoes with it.

Not that I was looking to have any of that.  So, no loss there.

The weather is supposed to be overcast for the next week.

Oh, and raining.

The up side to this crappy weather.

It will be a bit cooler.

I do prefer the colder weather.

What can you do...  I mean, I do wear a fur coat all year long.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the pool and the deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment