Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 July 2021

17/Jul/21 my nose is cold


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last evening, the Big Guy and Tonya left me.

They eventually came back, but they smelled of smoke.

I heard they went to Leo and Bonnie's for a bone fire.

I wonder why they didn't take me?

It could be due to those friggin car seats they always have in the middle of the car now.

It feels like I hardly ever got for drives now.

The weather is supposed to be nice again.  

The Big Guy is also talking about making a Burnt Ends Roast.

He will likely have it all slathered up with BBQ sauce.

This means I will only get a few chunks of it.  Not from the Big Guy, but from Tonya.  I will have to bug the crap out of her to get some.

But you know me, and you know Tonya.

Even though I'm not supposed to have it.

She will give in.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment