Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 July 2021

20/Jul/21 the squeaky toy is on TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, the Big Guy is watching this TV show.

Well, at one point, the person on TV, squeaks this toy.

Now, I know squeakers.

This one had my attention.

I got up and walked over to the TV to see if they would show me the toy.

Hmmm...  

You would know, they never did show the toy again.

But the squeaker.  

It did sound like the Squeaker Pillow Single-Voice - Medium, from penguinmagic.com

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Like I said, I know my squeakers.

Each time, Tonya buys me a toy, I test it to see if there is a squeaker inside it.

It's my thing...

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment