Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 August 2021

1/Aug/21 my tail is large and fluffy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy doesn't always like sitting on the front deck with me.

If I'm quiet, no problems.

When I start to bark at everything, that's when he wants to be sitting on the back deck.

That way, I don't get to see as much going on.

But that's a problem for myself.

I don't get to see as much going on.

Damn.

Why can't I stop barking as much?

Then again, I'm only barking to announce to other dogs that I live here.

The other dogs will do the same, when I'm out for a walk.

I just can't win.

It's like smiling for a human.  I wag my tail.  That is how I smile.

I also announce to the world that I'm here.

Therefore, I bark.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment