Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 July 2021

9/Jul/21 I was napping thank you very much


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

He can be so annoying at times.

I'm laying there, clearly napping.  You can hear me snoring.

Then I hear...  "Max!"

I look up and there is that friggin camera.

"click"

I know he has taken a picture of me.

Do you think that I can go back to sleep again?

Well, yes.

But not right away.

The Big Guy likes gummy bears.  Not the sour ones.  He says those ones are yucky.  I don't like them much either.

This latest ones that he got, they are Coke flavoured gummies.

Not terrible.  Tonya doesn't like them at all.

Normally I pretty much swallow stuff whole.

Not these.  I will actually chew them for a bit.  Tonya finds that funny.  

Weirdo.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment