Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 July 2021

6/Jul/21 those kids wear me out


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure if you were looking at Facebook yesterday, but we had a surprise visit, by Floyd and his family.

Aurora does her walk/run around the house.

Well, I have to keep up with her to see what she is up to.

Yesterday, Floyd gave Aurora a crunchits.  It's a cheesy snack that the Big Guy really likes.

Aurora tasted it and then held it out for me.

I wasn't sure if she just wanted me to sniff it or to eat it.

I ate it.

She was rather pleased, so I guess it was for me to eat.

Aurora took mostly all the toys out of her little tub that they have for her.

Baby Floyd was trying to navigate the mess of toys.  He really wasn't able to walk anywhere.

Eventually the Big Guy got to hold Baby Floyd.  He seemed rather happy about that.  Baby Floyd was fixated on the Big Guy facial hair.

But, after a short visit, they all left to go shopping.

I got to lay down and take a breather.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment